Thank you everyone for your support. I look forward to continuing to work with you and all members of the BCTF to strengthen our union through unity and strength, raise the status of our profession, and achieve and defend professional pay, professional workloads, and professional autonomy for teachers in B.C.
Read the Plan
On Monday May 25th at 12 noon I will be releasing a proposed plan for engaging with members to help develop our response to the many challenges presented by COVID-19 by increasing member engagement, providing rapid communication, and protecting members during COVID-19.
- Elizabeth Condrotte (Tlell) Teacher and former School Trustee
- Tom Kertes (Prince Rupert) Teacher
- Denise Wood (Nanaimo) Teacher and Local President
- Shawn Gough (Port McNeil) Teacher and former Local President
- Warren McIntyre (Masset) Teacher and Local President